23 de agosto de 2013

Bout of Books - Day 4

Pages read today: 0 pages.
Time devoted to reading today: none. It was a long day, I was exhausted and just couldn't find the strenght to pick up a book.

Total of pages read so far: 117 pages
Time devoted to reading so far: about 3 hours

Challenges:
Book Road Trip @ In Wonderland
I love going on road trips or any kind of trip for that matter and I always bring a TON of books with me. For this challenge, I'd like for you to come up with a list of the top 5-10 states/places you'd love to visit and find a book (you either read or want to read) that takes place in that state/place or a book by an author who lives or is from there.
I Spy... @ Paperback Dreamer
For today’s challenge all you need is your bookshelf and/or your eReader, and a fun attitude! I’m sure many of you remember the fun “I Spy” books when we were younger, it would tell you to find a particular object in the picture of clutter and you would have to find it, well I thought it would be fun to do that with our book covers. The object of this game is to find the specific items listed below using the books you own! I do have just a few rules for this challenge so that it is a little more challenging.
Rules:
  1. You can only use a particular book one time for the objects listed.
  2. You can only use two books from a series and then you can’t use that series again to find the remaining objects.
  3. You must use a book that you own either physically or electronically.
You can find the list here.

I didn't participate in any of them but they did sound fun. I'm just posting them here in case any one might be interested.

Sem comentários:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...